Eddy de Jong is an enthusiastic local cyclist, who has recently completed his training at The Bike Inn and is accredited by the IMI.
He has set up Cycling Dutchman using professional tools and quality materials to maintain your bike to a high standard.
Based in Harpenden, Cycling Dutchman offers local collection and delivery, or on-site repairs as appropriate.
Why use Cycling Dutchman?
- Flexibility in time, place and services to fit in with your life-style
- Personal service, carried out by Eddy
- Easy to pay by card
- Fully insured
Why maintain your bike?
- Avoid expensive repairs by replacing worn parts such as brake pads and chains before they damage more expensive components
- Enjoy a nicer cycling experience requiring less effort on a smooth running bike
- Reassure yourself that your bike has been fully checked and is safe to use